Tuesday 29 January 2013

La Senza Outlet!

Here comes Valentines Days ... Time for Over priced Flowers and Lingerie, I got Something great for you!


So I know the only La Senza outlet I know of (since they closed the one in Scarborough) is in Pickering. 

So when I went to visit my sister this weekend in Pickering/Ajax we went for a visit because I had been wanting to go really bad because I don't drive. They had some amazing sales! 

Here's the rundown seeing as we spent 2 hours in the place!


  • Cotton Bras were 3 for $21 
  • All other Bras were 2 for $20 (includes double push ups!)
  • PJ Sets and Lounge Pants $9.99
  • Shorts and Camis $6.99
  • Sexy Outfits (perfect for upcoming Valentines Day. La Senza please bring back XL outfits!) 2 for $30
  • Slimming Slips $20
  • All Underwear 7 for $30
  • Stay-Ups, Makeup bags, Socks and other random things 5 for $15
  • Garter belts and Bra Larger than a DD $5.99
***Now from these prices take another 30% off!***

I walked out with 4 bras at $7 each a leopard one, blue with black lace, Floral one and Black and White Lace with hearts. Matching Panties, a garter belt at $4 and some Stay Ups $2!

      The staff were so friendly and Helpful and the store was super organized!  

          On the way out there was  little girl begging her mom for the "tutu", it was too funny... I wanted to tell her "sweetie that's for a different kind of dancing show!" LOL!
              Location: 1899 Brock Road Pickering, ON  L1V 4H7
                  Website: www.lasenza.com


                  1 comment:

                  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts. warehousing toronto

                    ReplyDelete