Monday 31 December 2012

Gift Ideas!

So I just have to say I'm a great gift giver! I love finding the ideal gift for the ideal person. Here are some great things I got for my loved ones!

THE TECHIE

It's so hard understanding this type because unless you're willing to spend a ton or are technologically savvy getting a gift for this type would having you running to get a gift card for the closest electronic store!

But needless to say I found this cool gift for one of my buddies! (But make sure to ensure the connection is compatible if they have a laptop make sure it is a USB connection)

Another Cool gift is for the little boy in all of the techies is this Transformer Style USB Key. Come on! Who wouldn't want to play with this!

THE TWEEN-AGE GIRL

Got this for 2 Tweens in my life and they LOVE them and I personally love them too! I'm so sad that Gwen Stefani stopped putting this adorable perfume out so if you find them buy them up! Due to them being discontinued you can probably find them well priced. 


There are a couple lines  The Original,  Sunshine Cuties, Snow Bunnies and Wicked Style. There are also hard to find collector items like Super G, Jingle G and the hardest one is the Mermaid which has such a beautiful rendition of Gwen Stefani as a long-haired mermaid.

I got my niece collecting them so every Birthday/Christmas etc. I give her one! So Pretty!


BOYS, BOYS, BOYS!

Some really cool gifts for boys depend on their interest. As with most Tween/Teenage boy all of them are obsessed with electronics! So for the obvious I- Devices Mattel released these cool toys! They interact with your tablet! So cool!

If you have a stylish boy on your hands his lusted for Running Shoes would be a good bet or if you don't know what the latest gotta have shoes are stick with the classics Nike Air Forces 1, Converse Chuck Taylors  or Adidas Shell Toes.










THE FASHIONISTA

This is a hardest one, because unless you know people's style this is close to impossible and if you attempt you better have a gift receipt!  I got one of my best buds a pair of Marc Jacobs Sunglasses she LOVED!

Stick to accessories! Some cute scarves, cute bracelets, silver earrings studs or hoops are always great staple any girl needs.

This is one instant I feel a gift card might be the best solution but be creative get a cute wallet or wristlet  to put it in (If you ever go to the coach outlet in Niagara stock up on these! They are  great gift to any female!) or wrap it in a cute storage box... after all we need somewhere to keep our treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment