Monday 10 December 2012

Zara Fall/Winter 2012

The last couple years Zara's previous lines have been dare I say disappointing. But went into Zara this week and I would have to say, I really liked the Fall/Winter 2012 line!

The typical fall line with it's knits, tweeds, and wool coats was sprinkled with leather, chains, skulls, sequence and studs. Now while these elements overdone might read a little young and rebellious Zara as it always does follows trends  while not losing any of it's sophistication.




As they always do, Zara had some great Shoes! The reason I love getting shoes here is because they are  made extremely well as most European shoes are, and the majority of them are usually made of gorgeous leathers and suede. Anyone who knows me knows I love them sky high heels. When you're vertically challenged like myself every inch helps!

















No comments:

Post a Comment