Sunday 9 December 2012

City Line - Fashion Friday!


So we went to CityLine on Friday thanks to my boyfriend (Thanks!). It was a great show!I brought my sister Michelle and we meet up with my bf's sister and her friend! I was so excited because it was one of thier Christmas Show and that only meant FREE STUFF!


First they had a product to jazz up your everyday shoes called Shoelery (http://shoelerybyeg.com/).
 Now I have seen these before but Erica Giuliani has a more extensive line of them.

They have heel rings, Shoe clips, boot covers, boot chains, etc. We got these for free! Now not to sound ungreatfuly but I really didn't like these would've preferred the spikes for the heel or the skull.

But while me and my sister were browsing around The Bay we saw them! I tried to exchange but got shut down because the barcode was not right! LOL!
 It was worth a try!


We also got also got a Hand Cream Trio from Crabtree and Evelyn (http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com). These lotions are super moisturizing and smells so good! My favorite is the Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy.

We also got a $25 gift card for Crabtree and Evelyn! Yay!




The fashion show was all stuff from The Bay. First were holiday looks from the Room. The Room is the Bay's answer to the ever popular Holt Renfrew. They really stepped up to compete! Gone are the oldie fundy-duddy clothing, the new branding has brought in many luxurious lines and Sandra Pittana put together some amazing looks with lots of lux furs, brocades, feathers and velvet.

There was also a Fashion show for TopShop! So far a great success at The Bay. It is a much more trendy and young line and we got a $50 TopShop Gift Card! I love Sandra's ode to the Christmas sweater.



Some other great things we got were the following:




It was Super fun and a great sister bonding day! If you want to attend a taping you can  go on the website to view a taping, and if you want to watch this show the link is:

http://video.citytv.com/video/detail/2003078913001.000000/december-7-2012-fashion-friday/



No comments:

Post a Comment