Wednesday 28 November 2012

Cyber Monday



 
So I received an email from Forever 21 stating there is no minimum for Free Shipping and although I made a fur vest I ordered this one on their website. Now just to wait for it!
I actually have decided I really don't like the vest I made. I'm kinda a snob and love real leather/fur. Now this one isn't real but it was $14! I found a rabbit fur one ebay I'm bidding on! Finger's crossed!

I also hit the Aldo Shoes website. They had some great sales too! Now seeing as my shoe collection is way too large (Gasp! Is there such a thing!) I went to check out their accessories and found this beauty! After searching the website it settle on this but upon paying for it there seems to have been an issue. Long story short, they sold out! UUUGHHH!!!!!!!! So MAD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment