Saturday 24 November 2012

Value Village (Victoria Park and Eglinton)

So today was the infamous 50% off sale in Value Village and I got a chance to hit up 3 of them but only picked up items at 2 of them.Value Village (Landsdowne and Bloor) was a bust due to it being really popular with all the hipsters in the neighborhood.

The first one is:

Value Village (Victoria Park and Eglinton) 1525 Victoria Park Avenue

I went with my mom and dad to this one at 7:30am and was surprise to see that it was already buzzing! My mother walked away with 2 Eddie Bauer Jackets and a plaid wool caplet her total was around $30. my dad walked away with a cotton blazer, a leather jacket, a couple tops, some trousers and a pair of new Tommy Hilfiger Jeans with tags courtesy of me of course! His total was around $60

Here's what I got:


H&M Shawl
($12.99 - $6.50)
 
Chunky Knit Cardigan
 ($9.99 -  $4.99)
Vintage Dress with Leather
Details ($12.99 - $6.50)
Burberry Wedges
(I got these a couple months ago
for $9.99, Retails for $200+)
 
Leopard Skirt ($7.99 - $3.99)









Overall Impression:
I go to this one with my mom, It's big and has great stuff. Although large it is much better when there isn't any sales. They have a great Jacket section and usually have lots of things with tags. 




No comments:

Post a Comment