Sunday 25 November 2012

Value Village (Dufferin and Steeles)

Value Village (Dufferin and Steeles) 1520 Steeles Avenue West

My sister woke me up out of bed today proclaiming she was downstairs and to get dressed to grab a bite to eat. Woke up grudgingly!

In the same plaza there was a Value Village. We went in to take a look before brunch. Walking through it is a decent size nothing really catches my eye. My sister finds a pair of Joe Fresh Flats and I see a really pretty long sleeve leather dress ($29.99). But it's too early and I'm still half asleep so I pass trying it on.

I do see in the display case 3 Burberry scarfs. I ask to see them to check them to see if they are authentic. There is a pink plaid linen one which was fake ($9.99), an authentic red and plaid silk one  ($9.99) and a pink silk one ($14.99). 2 out 3 are authentic and I ended loving the most expensive one! Go Figure!

I thought it was adorable with it's lambs. and was a cute pink color!


Burberry Silk Scarf ($14.99)


No comments:

Post a Comment