Sunday 25 November 2012

YSL, Escada, ¸Danier ...Great Thrifting Day!

Since Last week me and Foxy have been dying to venture back to the Value Village (Keele and Wilson) so we go back with high expectations and we weren`t disappointed!

Here`s what I got:

YSL Rive Gauche Vintage
 ($19.99)
On the hanger this Yves St Laurent Suit was very lack luster and seemed past it's years. I think at this point I was just brand whoring!

Brand Whore is defined as: Only looking at the name brand when considering items regardless of style/color, and how unflattering or ugly it might be!

But upon trying it on it fit amazingly! Which goes to show you should never judge something on the hanger! It is really fitted in the waist and then flow out giving a very hourglass like figure! Now I'm never going to wear the pants and blazer together but to own a suit made by the originator of the pantsuit for females a YSL Suit is must!



I really needed sweaters so I cruised the section and came out with quite a few!I love this Pink Super-Soft Over sized Sweater.

Over sized Pink Sweater
($3.99)
So large I wear it as a dress with printed leggings or tights. Wore it the other day and LOVED my outfit with my leopard print leggings, Sky High Wedge booties, Turquoise necklace and quilted bag....here I put a collage together so you can see imagine how awesome I looked the other day. Damn, Should've took a picture!




Escada Knit Fitted Sweater
($7.99)
Cami and Large Knit Sweater
($5.99)
Got this large knit see through-like Black Sweater.
 It cam with a built in camisole but I think I might rip  it off.

Also found this simple Escada v-neck, 3/4 sleeve, beige-grey fitted sweater.

Good Basics.







Last but definitely not least, I got this really cute Blue Danier suede skirt. It is a fitted pencil skirt that fits like a dream. 
Danier Suede Skirt
($12.99)
By the way did I mention I had a full stamp card which got me 30% off. You get a stamp for every $5 you spend or every bag you bring in for donation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment