Thursday 22 November 2012

Salvation Army (Landsdowne and Queen)

Stop 3 of Day 1 of our Thrifting Spree... excitement is fading but we're still optimistic!

Salvation Army (Landsdowne and Queen)1447 Queen West
 
Located in a sketchy area, tucked away in a plaza was this little gem. Upon walking in the we notice the New-with-tags  coats and vintage fur coats hanging from the windows and the new-with-tags fabric covered dining chairs. We check the Glass display case and it's filled with everything from jewellery to cameras and cellphones.

I took a look at the Christmas decor and ended up getting these gorgeous pair of Crates &Barrel Stockings ($2.99 for both!) which I'm pretty sure were new as there was at least 6-8 of them.

This location is small and humble with circular racks of clothing arranged by color. Accessories were not great and scarce and the clothing was packed in tight. They had some really good brands and cute jackets.

I found an over sized grey H&M sweater ($7.99 + 30% off) with a low back. I wear it as a dress with sheer stockings and my studded boots. Love the fit of it!

Foxy got a couple stems of realistic looking plastic orchids for $1 each and a Lavender FCUK ($12.99) puff sleeve jacket.

Overall Impression:
I like its small intimate atmosphere. Not the cleanest at the back but the front is organized and cleaner. I wouldn't go out of my way to go here but there are treasures to be found with a little persistence.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment